DURATION ON SITE
Design & Build
Why Aztec were selected:
- Proven Experience
- Able to offer best value
- Able to offer a complete package from front to back.
- Quality workmanship, professional approach and friendly communication.
Description of Project:
Full Design and build project to create a new 45,000 square foot factory including production areas, HQ office accommodation, staff changing facilities, laboratory, specialist ATEX rated Zone and kitchen/WC facilities.
Description of works:
Appointment of qualified architect, Distribution of utilities throughout, Full Internal fit out package, External and Structural alterations, 3 large mezzanine floors, Full M&E package including overhead factory heating, 2No lifts, resin floor painting, Fire and Security Alarm, CCTV and Management of circa £2m worth of new production equipment including 2 external stacks.
Added Value on the project:
- By working smart we reduced the cost of the specialist elements saving the client over £220,000.
- By manufacturing feature timber sections in our own joinery workshop we saved the client £10,500.
What worked well and why:
- Client quotes/comments:- “Aztec managing the project from start to finish”, “excellent communication”, “no headaches or worries as we dealt with a company who provided a complete package”,
- The project was ran strictly in-line with our ISO14001 accreditation for environmental issues.