Princes Parade, Liverpool
DURATION ON SITE
Design and Build
13,500 SQ FT
AZTEC were approached to collaborate in the design, specification and delivery of a brand new office for Vast Visibility. The brief was to create a stylish and inspirational environment using high quality materials to reflect a forward thinking and professional company. Once the design and specification was agreed a fully detailed cost proposal was given to the client for consideration. Following some value engineering which identified some savings we agreed a start date to commence works. The timescale was tight as the client needed to be operational within a set period and our team of experts confidently reassured the client we would meet this deadline, which we did.
- Interior Design and Specification Development
- HSE Project Planning and Co-Ordination
- Reconfiguration of existing lighting design to include LG7 modules and Feature Lighting.
- New Datatrack floor boxes systems,
- New Hard and Soft Floor Coverings
- Seamless Glazed Partitioning including Bespoke Manifestation.
- Full Decoration Schedule
- New Comms Room.
- Purpose Made ‘Conference Caves’
- Managetic and Non-Magnetic Wall Coverings.
- High Specification Meeting Room and AV Facility
- Full two tone furniture Package
The whole project was completed on time, snag free and to an excellent standard. Following completion the office was given a thorough clean to make sure the space was ready for client occupation. The client commented "We approached Aztec to deliver the fit-out of our new office in Princes Dock, Liverpool. Moving from our small offices in Southport to a larger office in Liverpool was quite a daunting prospect but Aztec really helped take the stress out of the move while working to our own (very!) tight timescales with a very reasonable budget. As an expanding small business, we would definitely recommend Aztec to other companies in a similar situation without hesitation."