DURATION ON SITE
12,500 SQ FT
Why Aztec were selected:
• The ability to resource and deliver to a tight deadline
• Understanding the Client’s Needs and Objectives
• Quality Driven Solution within budget.
Description of Project:
AZTEC were appointed to deliver a brand new industrial facility on behalf of our client, enhancing their operational offering by 100%. Prior to commencement of works the site was undeveloped land with coppiced trees and shrubs. As part of our continued green agenda, we planted 50 new trees within the surrounding woodlands. The new unit now provides additional warehouse space with commercial capacity and now also complies with DDA regulations.
Description of works:
Design and Build of New Industrial Unit, Steel portal frame, cold rolled roofing and cladding rails, Kingspan 40mm insulated composite panels with 10% polycarbonate roof lights. foundations – mass concrete with mesh reinforcement to the base. 200mm reinforced concrete floor, landscaping and all associated utilities.
Added Value on the project:
- On Effective Collaboration with Design Team to achieve desired finish.
- Programme was delivered On time, on budget, which was a critical objective.
- High Specification materials used throughout.
- Creating the opportunity for client to double operational capacity.
- The project was ran strictly in-line with our ISO14001 Environmental Management System accreditation.
- Reporting Recycling to 95%, as part of a strict Site Waste Management Plan