DURATION ON SITE
Description of Works:
Full Interior Design Package, HSE and Project planning, New Lighting, Full M & E package, Soft floor coverings Full Decorative works, New Flooring, Kitchen/Breakout facilities, Bespoke Joinery and furniture Solid and Glazed feature Partitioning
Added Value employed on the project:
- Customer Care – Attending fortnightly tenants meetings.
- Achieving Considerate Constructor status
- High specification reception area
- Introducing a new part for the lighting which was more energy efficient and saved the client money
- DDA compliancy – using colour coding on the flooring, overall employing more functionality
What worked well and why:
Through consultation a programme that understood and delivered over and above what the client expected Environmental issues.
Waste management procedures in line with our commitment to our ISO14001 accreditation
Health & Safety/Risk Minimisation:
- Holistic reporting of H&S incidents involving tenants to the Scheme Managers
- DDA compliant materials – colour coded flooring