DURATION ON SITE
3,000 SQ FT
Why were Aztec selected:
- Continuous commitment to ensuring first class, honest, communication.
- Proven Experience
- High Standards of workmanship
- Competitive Tender
Description of Works:
HSE and Project planning. Full decorative WORKS, FEARUTRE BULKHEADS, BEPOKE Corian RECEEPTION COUNTER, Corian cladding to columns and beams . LED strip lights, Feature lighting . Recycled glass tenant board , stainless steel trims and skirting, workspace Full mechanical package, DDA toilet. Finished floor level DDA complaint lift. Feature glass wall . Full soft coverings to stairs and landing. Feature mosaic, new con ceiled doors. 1.2m zenith floor tiles.
Added Value employed on the project:
- Weekly site meetings with client .
- Achieving Considerate Constructor status
- Introducing a new part for the lighting which was more energy efficient and saved the client money.
- Original Features retained
- Recycled glass
What worked well and why:
- Through consultation a programme that understood and delivered over and above what the client expected
- Waste management procedures in line with our commitment to our ISO14001 accreditation
Health & Safety/Risk Minimisation:
- Out of hours deliveries and the vast majority of works undertaken out of office hours to minimise disruption and eliminate potential H & S risk .