DURATION ON SITE
Design & Build
Prestigious Project Delivered by Dawick – AZTEC’s new Construction Division:
- The Proven Ability to Manage and Deliver a Complex Construction Scheme
- Demonstrating Cost Saving Methods to Ensure Best Value
- Long standing time served craftsman
- Local, Friendly and Professional Construction Company
Description of Works:
New build call centre for the 2nd busiest private hire company in the world.
Steel Frame building on pile foundation on a brown field site. Extensive ground remediation works were required coupled with building next to North Liverpool’s main sewer and a high pressure gas main. The exterior cladding was a handmade cladding system developed for the Porsche factory in Germany. Which mirrored all the high quality joinery items throughout the internals of the office which were all made in our own joinery shop.
Added Value employed on the project:
- Grade A specification throughout to create a WOW interior
- Comprehensive electrical backup system to cater for 24 hour usage.
- High specification security system throughout.
What worked well and why:
- All trades have worked together as a closely bonded team for over 10 years. First rate communication enabled our team to create this highly regarded construction landmark.
- Extensive remediation works to remove hazardous and non-hazardous waste which was previously used as a motor garage facility.
* This project was carried out by Ian Peacock and his previous company before they merged with Aztec