Our Response to COVID-19
At Aztec, the health and safety of all our staff, suppliers and clients is of paramount importance. Like many businesses in the UK, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are following the advice of the UK health authorities at this time.
We wish to update all parties associated to our company as to the actions we are taking to keep our staff, suppliers and clients safe.
What is Aztec doing?
In line with the guidance from the authorities, we have increased the frequency of cleaning in both our offices and on our sites as well as the focus on hygiene management.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning in high touch areas such as keypads, door handles, keyboards and phones.
- Redoubled efforts to ensure that soap dispensers remain filled in the open plan office, site cabins, canteen and kitchen facilities.
- Increased the number of hand sanitisers and ensure that they are refilled frequently. They are placed by the entrance and exits of our sites.
- Increased the number of cleaning stations on our sites.
- We will be sending an e-mail out imminently to say that face to face will be minimised. We believe we can operate as a business efficiently and successfully remotely. Interactions are limited to small numbers and the same teams will remain on specific sites to stop cross contamination.
We are advising our staff on taking extra care to increase personal hygiene, which has meant demand for hand sanitiser gel and cleaning materials has increased significantly. We will continue to do everything we can to keep our sites and offices are well stocked of these items.
Second, within Aztec we have advised all clients and staff on what to do when returning from foreign travel, in line with the recommendations of UK health authorities.
Third, we will keep you informed. Advice from the UK’s health authorities is very clear: the risk of a member of staff becoming infected is very low.
How can you help?
As a company, we are taking measures to safeguard all our staff and clients. As an individual, you can ‘do your bit too’ to reduce the spread of the virus through good personal hygiene.
- Frequent hand washing (wash your hands for 20 seconds) and hand sanitising during your visits
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use
- Familiarise yourself with the latest Government guidance and do not visit the gym if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self-isolate
- Follow Government guidance if you are a returning traveller
With the collective effort of all. Let’s work together to keep ourselves safe and healthy.
For more information on the actions we as a company are taking. Please contact myself direct on either Tel: 0151 255 0850 or e-mail: email@example.com
The Property Sector Post COVID. Where to Invest and Develop?
With COVID-19 fuelling much on the conversation as to what state the UK office market is currently in, Aztec are still seeing a strong demand for adaptions, refurbishment and fit-out
The future of the office
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the world like nothing we have seen in our history. It has affected our lives in all manner of ways, not least the way we